Examples of clog repairs:
- New straps, buckles, etc.
- Loose and missing nails re-fitted
- Toe tins replaced
Examples of leather goods repair work include:
- New buckles, loose things re-riveted, etc.
- New straps and handles for bags and cases
- Tatty lining leather or lining cloths re-secured and tidied up
- Repairs to stitching
- Simple repairs to shoulder straps and bellows straps for squeeze boxes
Old leather goods can also be re-dyed and/or polished to make them sparkle again.
It might even be possible, on leather goods made from vegetable tanned leathers, to add custom tooling, dyeing and painting; as shown here with the example of an old tobacco pouch now sporting a handsome green man face.